LOCAL EXPERTISE, ADVANCED VISION CARE
The Central New York Vision Forum is a regionally based patient centered, clinically focused learning experience to improve knowledge, skills and decision making for everyday practice. The conference is designed to foster maximal participation by the audience and to enhance personal and professional relationships.
In 2024 we look forward to answering these questions:
• Treatment of ocular surface abnormalities prior to cataract surgery
• Panuveitis; diagnosis, treatment and unique cases
• Neuro-ophthalmic and orbital masqueraders
• Cataract videos; pearls and pitfalls of surgery
• Multidisciplinary panel; clinical approach to cataract surgery
• Advances and controversies in Glaucoma case management
• JCAPHO accredited technician education program
Refractive issues, cornea, glaucoma, cataract, retina, oculoplastics, pediatrics, uveitis and surgical techniques.
Offer insight into both common and unusual clinical challenges.
Keep up with your needs for credentialing.