LOCAL EXPERTISE, ADVANCED VISION CARE
The Central New York Vision Forum is a regionally based patient centered, clinically focused learning experience to improve knowledge, skills and decision making for everyday practice. The conference is designed to foster maximal participation by the audience and to enhance personal and professional relationships.
In 2023 we look forward to answering these questions:
• Why is my eyelid drooping? Do I have a brain tumor?
• Does my patient have an ocular STD?
• What does this fundus photo represent?
• How to get proficient at reading prisms in glasses.
• What is wrong with this optic nerve?
• EMR and risk of ransomware, how to minimize that risk
Refractive issues, cornea, glaucoma, cataract, retina, oculoplastics, pediatrics, uveitis and surgical techniques.
Offer insight into both common and unusual clinical challenges.
Keep up with your needs for credentialing.