LOCAL EXPERTISE, ADVANCED VISION CARE
The Central New York Vision Forum is a regionally based patient centered, clinically focused learning experience to improve knowledge, skills and decision making for everyday practice. The conference is designed to foster maximal participation by the audience and to enhance personal and professional relationships.
Last years forum, May 20-21, 2022 answered the following questions:
• Is this patient with keratoconus a good candidate for a toric IOL?
• Why is this retinal vessel blocked?
• Innovations – What’s new in the retina world?
• Is this blepharitis or occult malignancy?
• Why is this toric multifocal lens still spinning?
• Can I use a multifocal lens in glaucoma patients?
• Is my patient disabled? How can I help?
• How are scleral lenses fitted?
• What should I look for in the pediatric patient?
• What’s new in MIGS?
Refractive issues, cornea, glaucoma, cataract, retina, oculoplastics, pediatrics, uveitis and surgical techniques.
Offer insight into both common and unusual clinical challenges.
Keep up with your needs for credentialing.